Designs by Phil end clips. See new topic SPAM FREE!

Count me in for a set out of the first batch!

1 Like

I’ll take a set too - how do I get in the queue?

Signed up. There is a typo at the bottom “verifying” is “varifying”

1 Like

Hi,
Should I fill the form if I want to get a shipping quote before I decide? Or would you prefer I send you a pm or email before?

1 Like

Ordered, Paid, waiting… LoL

1 Like

I didn’t have any plans for doing this upgrade, but I know enough to take an opportunity when presented and available because that might not last.

Actually what gets me in trouble the most is when I go to the site to order the needed parts, put them in my cart, then start wondering what else they sell that might be interesting since I’m already paying for shipping.

1 Like

Phil… you should list this in the for sale area (see I’m not being bias, I told the other guy the same thing)

OOOHHH I like the simulation information. Information like that adds a lot of “Piece of mind” value to your product. Also shows a lot of thought put in to the part. good for you sir. If I had an XC I would purchase them.

2 Likes

just make sure the commercials have laser pew pew pews in them and they will be great

1 Like

Phil- Who’s the best vendor to source the 9mm idlers and pulleys?

1 Like

Phil, as generous as this is, I’m not sure why you need to supply the nuts and bolts - wouldn’t we just reuse the stock ones with the new clip?

Can you use the existing screws and spacers for the idler wheels?

On my machine, the existing screws and spacers work just fine. I just took off the old idler and slid the new one onto the existing bolt.

1 Like

That’s great, just checking.

1 Like

FYI, I will NOT be offering full kits because I will not sell anything less than the best quality parts.the links are on my website of great quality pulleys and REAL gates 3GT3 belts. I would not buy anything less myself, let alone sell it to anyone else. Those parts alone, not including shipping, add up to around $97. Being that I would need to make money off of stocking and acquiring them, that would push the price over $150. I wouldn’t settle for anything but the best. Not Chinese pulleys and belts.

Hey Phil - Per Openbuilds the pulley you link to on your site is made in China.

openbuilds

1 Like

Hey Phil, not arguing that point, just want to be sure consumers aren’t mislead about the origin of those parts.

1 Like

Hey Phil, again i’m not here for an argument. You stated that you won’t settle for anything but the best, not Chinese pulleys and belts. To me, that implied that the pulleys you were advertising were not Chinese. I just wanted to clear that up.

Have a good one.

1 Like