Designs by Phil Laser cut steel 9mm wide 3GT3 belt BLACK end clips WITH HARDWARE and $20 worth of files FREE!

3 Wisconsin Winters?!? That’s one tough kid…

5 Likes

Can’t wait to put these on. The rest of the belt upgrade should be here within a week.

1 Like

Cool, I’ve got all the other stuff waiting for it.

1 Like

I appreciate the freebie offer, but I’m not (yet) a V-Carve user so STLs aren’t as useful to me, but I’m not broken up about it since most of my projects so far have been more engineering than art.

Steve… he does have some killer plans for a mixed tape coffee table… it is awesome

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I think the stuff he’s done and shared is awesome, it’s just not what I’m doing for my own projects. I loved the coffee table.

2 Likes

bake those cookies:cookie:

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

When baking powder coating is it basically done as soon as the powder melts together, or do you have to keep it in longer?

400F ~ 420F for 20mins. Then cool down takes a bit since the part is now heat soaked. But once that is done. Its ready to go.

2 Likes

I hope anyone that has thought about getting these clicks on the pictures to enlarge them and sees how absolutely perfect they are. Wow. Great job Phil.

2 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Pickled belt clips?

1 Like

My set came in today. Great quality. Well done Phil.

2 Likes

I received mine, they look perfect. Thanks again Phil.

2 Likes

Got mine today, spent a couple of hours installing them tonight. The Y axis weren’t that big a deal, the X axis was a big pain in the neck, but it’s all there now. The new belts make the old ones look dinky by comparison. I did have to move the limit stop for the Y axis back a little, but that’s fine.

2 Likes

Might be a personal preference, but shouldn’t the belt run up through the bottom of the anchor, then down and underneath? Otherwise I don’t see a purpose for the second slot.

1 Like

I think that belt end is installed incorrectly.

It should go under the first bar, and over the second, loop into the second hole, then back under the belt but following the same path.

Received mine today as well. They are great quality and the finish is flawless!

I’m looking at my picture and the Inventables instructions, what am I missing?