Devins projects

Did you ever finish this (The Rick and Morty Calendar) and post the file?

Sort of gave up on the rick and morty. Im sure I will get back to it. I can give you what I have. Im not sure how to post a file on here.

What you have would be awesome! I would have loved to see you complete it, maybe I can take it to the finish line for you!

Yeah that would be awesome. I thought about just carving what I have so far. But if you want to add to it that would be cool. If you pm me your email. I can email you the files. Unless you know a better way to share files on here.

Super, is the file available? How did it cut? @Devin

Would you be willing to share the file?

I have been away from the forum for a while. To anyone that has requested a file from me. Sorry if I have not gotten to it. I just sent some things to people. I am finding it hard to keep track of what I have sent whom. So to anyone I have missed or want anything. I am happy to share any files I have. you will just have to private message me your email again. unless I can figure out how to just post the files here.

0020 rick and morty aztec calender spoof.zip (4.8 MB)

ah ha!! success. I think I can just post files on here now. but for some copyright sensitive things. may still have to email directly.