Devoted computer?

Thank you! I will look into this for fun I have a few pi projects and I’m sure I have a spare board.

I agree with you I have my main expensive computer in my home/office but I purchase a computer from amazon come with windows 10 64 bit installed a keyboard and mouse around 130.00 purchase a monitor from goodwill around $15 and I just transfer from my main to the workshop unip works great. Had to run hard wire internet into workshop don’t like wireless always going down.

1 Like

Save your money and time.

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. (you probably own one)

Nd then run that old monitor holding up your end table and the X-carve from Cat5 and VGA (HDMI), USB adapters.

I’m out $15 bucks and no dust anywhere near my machine.

Bonus, I can still use it’s full capabilities and really multitask while carving. (As I am doing right know) :slight_smile:

I’m using the same AIO on mine. I love I don’t have to bring my good laptop into the shop. I did go with a wireless mouse and keyboard though

1 Like

This is the keyboard i use. It lets me leave it out at all times and not have to sorry about sawdust or other debris getting under the keys since i have multiple other machines in the shop and fairly poor dust control for now.