Dewalt 611 at Amazon for $97.99

DEWALT DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED’s
by DEWALT

List Price: $244.64
Price: $97.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $146.65 (60%)

I bought one of the Black Friday deals on the X-Carve as my Christmas present, but waited on the spindle so I could research options. I thought about the VFD and Chinese spindle package, but have a hard time getting past the uncertainty about quality issues and dealing with vendors. Just when I decided to go with the Dewalt, it popped up this morning at a $22 reduction in price. If you are also on the edge, this might tip you over.

1 Like

thanks! now you forced me to buy a second router!

now i will have my table router set back up and wont have to keep switching it back and forth. also will serve as a backup.

1 Like

Awesome!

Home Depot has the same / better deal, $116 - $25 DeWalt special till 12/23/2015 = $91.
However this for the router only.
Does the above Amazon deal include the router plunge base and bag ?

No, this is the standard Dewalt 611 package which includes the fixed base. AND, as of last night the price had jumped back up to $107.10. However, I checked the router price at Home Depot several days ago to find that they were out of stock. I believe they still are. Perhaps you can find one in stock in the store, though. Also, I’m not sure if the $25 off deal applies to this tool. It doesn’t at Amazon or other places I’ve checked. If the HD deal works for you, you should jump on it.

Yeah, when I ordered mine the price was 107. The 25 off only works on the motor only(which is more expensive) or the full package. Still not a terrible price though.

I envy you guys. I only found the 611 at two shops here, locally for $223 equivalent or in the capital (4 hours each way) for $209. I consider myself lucky to even find one, as that model is not usually available here.