Different sizes same profile

I have a design I made and set the size of one than copied and past in order to make four. After they carved they were all difference sizes. I went back and checked the shapes of each one which they were the same I also checked to see if they were all set to the cut on path which they were. Can someone tell me what’s going on here and how do I correct this?strong text :rage:

To clarify. each of the 4 pieces were each a different size from the other 3?
how much different?

What Model CNC?
How long have you had it aka is it maybe due for some maintenance like eccentric nut adjustments and belt tension?

I have a X-Carve from Inventables that is run with the X-controller 750 x750mm. I did adjust the belts a couple of days ago and made sure the alinement on the rail was right distance on both sides. Everything on the machine seems to be right. I have had the machine for 3 years now and it’s been working great till today. Don’t quite understand what went wrong. Last year I changed all the belts and went with a belt that has strands of wire (like in a car tire) in it to keep so they will last longer. Oh I forgot the difference is about 1/8 inch larger than the other three out of four.

Make sure the eccentric nuts are also adjusted to keep the machine as rigid as possible…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.