Doh! Project gone wrong

I was pushing my luck to get it all on one 2ft x 2ft sheet. I’ve tried an SVG nesting program but its been running for almost an hour and no closer to a fit. I think I’ve sorted it myself now but it means moving the parts a lot closer together than I’ve done before. We will see what happens tonight…


An acoustic phone stand i designed a few years back. I make big batches and sell them online and at craft fairs.


now it needs a nice finish.

Nice project! I’ve found that I create the most problems for myself when I try to cram too much into the available material.

very cool stand.