Dual output power supply for quiet cut

Looking at building an x-carve, but due to where the machine is going to be housed, I would really like to be able to use the quiet cut spindle. I have access to some power 24/48v outut power supplies, would something like this work to power the spindle on the 48 circut and everything else on the 24v circut?
Thanks

Dual Output Power Supply

Edit: So i just realized that the linked power supply only outputs 125w. if i can find one of mine that has 300w on at least the 48v cicrcut, thoughts on original question?

Until the X-Carve came along, Inventables sold seperate 24VDC and 48VDC power supplies for the Shapeoko2 system like I bought. So, the basic answer to your question is there is no reason you can’t have it both ways. Here are some options: https://www.inventables.com/technologies/enclosed-power-supply

Thanks for the reply. I know about using separate power supplies, but that happens to be what I am trying to avoid by asking for help on finding a dual voltage output power supply. I would rather spend a little more on a power supply and not have to buy two.

Different strokes. I have four(4) power supplies on my Shapeoko 2: 48V, 24V, 12V, 5V. All are mounted on a board with one input power cable and four output cables going to my electronics box.

Finding a dual voltage PSU that can safely give you the necessary output on two voltage rails will be difficult and not cheap by any means. Any that may be available on the market will likely feature a custom designed circuit and an equally fancy price tag.

Past experience says that its more economical and practical to look for two individual units to serve your needs. This will serve to keep the cost low, output high and maintainability easy. When one PSU burns out or develops an issue, its easier and cheaper to replace just the faulty unit.