Easel driver failure

Hi, i am running a laptop on windows 10 and i went to the Machine tab to configure my machine and it asks me to download the easel driver, i do this and it downloads then fails to install. i have been into the downloaded file but there does not seem to be and unzip or install files there. can someone please help? Many thanks

Is your anti-virus preventing the install?

{:0)

Brandon Parker

Make sure your machine is plugged in and turned on to install the driver. If the machine is not available to the usb port, the driver will not install.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I tried a new computer before I even installed my antivirus and disabled the firewall but it just does the same thing. The machine is plugged in and on when I do it and the machine can be jogged through Candle GRBL but still the Easel driver will not work. I have also tried to install 0.3.18 instead of 0.3.20 but no luck there either.

Its so frustrating because I know it works on this machine.

If you are still having issues Monday then you might give Inventables support a call. What browser are you using?

Brandon Parker

I think your right. Im using Chrome and have a Pro subscription so i am really puzzled as to why this is refusing to work.

Thanks for all of your help.

I use Chrome with no issues at all, so it must be something local to your machine I think.

Brandon Parker