Easel Pro cutting path problems

I dont know if its an update or bug. My X-Carve was cutting smooth but with each project it start to drag more and more. No changes were made to my X-Carve.

It cuts everything out, but it takes 27 min for one ring with it dragging. It supposed to be 27 minutes for 6 rings.

I had the same problem a couple of days ago. I cut a bunch of triangles 8 - 24" square sheets with 7 triangles in a sheet and when i got to the last sheet it seemed to take 3 times as long ro cut it. I was not for sure what was going on and i was done and i guess i forgot it. It almost seemed like there was a lot of load pushing against the router bit and i was cutting 1/8" masonite.

Did the problem dissapear? There have been a 1 second delay when I set my XYZ zero.

I have not used it since. Will use it tomorrow.

I have the same issue. I’ve had my Xcarve for about two months, this issue started about two weeks ago.

I agree with @AngusMcleod. Probably not a baud rate issue, but something is slowing communication from your computer. A lot of things could do that, but I’d advise keeping everything else closed on the computer. If that doesn’t help, clear the cache in your browser and check for any background tasks. You could export your gcode and try a different sender.
If you still think it’s the Easel generated path causing the problem, share your project and I will take a look at the gcode (unless it’s actually an Easel Pro ). You could also export the gcode and share it here.