Easel stops completely after pausing

pretty much I can control the machine I can slow the feed rate and everything from there also

yeah v-carve desktop is not cheap I know I paid like 650.00 for V-carve pro

ouch

Defiantly some voodoo magic on that little cnc controller!!!

I know right its the perfect size to set up on a table and go to town lol

what are those gantry risers made out of? hdpe? carbon fiber? graphine?

yeah I would set that bad boy on the swing in my back yard right next to me and swing all day making money lol jk

right. I believe 3/4 hdpe with an interlocking able

hmmm interesting pretty cool

its a solid little machine it doesn’t bend or twist and it has no problem doing 150 ipm and not missing a beat

is the gantry fixed or does it move back and forth?

or does the spoilboard move back and forth?

the gantry moves back and forth

sweet

yeah i always wanted to do that set up like a little booth engraving small stuff for people only real problem is the noise of that dang router going crazy while trying to talk to customers

yea its not to bad outside I have the router set on 1 and I can have somewhat of a conversation lol my vacuum is louder than it and its almost as quiet as one of those festool vacs

you ever look into getting a spindle they are so much quieter than routers might make it easier to talk to the customers

not yet I’m not sure how I would be able to hook a spindle up to tis one. ill have to call and ask them

do you have to manually turn the router on before it starts cutting or does it do it automatically for you?

in your current setup

I manually turn it on. drives me nuts to lol

yeah might have to see if the controller has a signal out for a relay then you could just right the proper gcode to turn the router on everytime but yeah you need to get yourself a clicker (aka remote outlet key fob thingy for the router you have now)

or the clapper!!! lol