Ender 3 Enclosure

Fusion no longer allows downloads from the link, but I’ll see what I can do when I get to my desk. Below are pictures of my spool holder location.

1 Like

You’d have to export the f3d to share it.

1 Like

Looks like an F3Z (Fusion Archive File) or STEP are viable exports with the hobbyist account. The STEP is larger than what Inventables allows to be uploaded here, so if someone would like that for a different CAD program I can provide it if necessary.

@HenrikF

Ender 3 Enclosure v24.f3z (6.9 MB)

1 Like

@ShaneJamerson please share the solidworks version

@Cengiz It was modeled in Fusion 360, so there is technically no SolidWorks version. If you DM me, I can send you a STEP.

1 Like

Actually I want to update for creality max, I do not know whether I can edit or not

@Cengiz I have no idea if it will work for that. This was optimized for a single sheet of 1/2" plywood and fits an Ender 3.

Editing wise, all the parametric logic is in Fusion 360. You could modify it in there, but STEPs lose parameters.

Hi
Loved it. Plan to build it out of birch also. Can you please tell if you used regular glass and how you attached it to the wood?

@ShayLamdon I used 0.080 clear acrylic cut to 2" larger than the openings and secured with 8 small wood screws (pre drilled in both the acrylic and the wood)

Thanks!

You’re welcome! When do you plan to build it?

probably in the next coming days. need to get organized on plywood and glass or acrylic.

Cool! When you finish, post a picture!

I used pocket holes for construction, and the plywood was optimized to make everything from a single sheet of plywood. At the time of design a sheet of 1/2" baltic birch plywood was $33 in my area, so the price for this enclosure was pretty low.

1 Like