First problem with easel

Well guys here’s the latest!

Thats a rather odd fault, ive not seen it before. It could be that your tool path is just way too big. 16 hours is madness, you should be able to complete that in 20 mins. if you look in the materials menu you will see you can change the feed rate and dept of pass, by clicking on different materials or manually typing in the dept of pass. With a good vee bit you should be able to go down 3mm or more in one pass, and do your letters with one or two passes.
Try using the MDF setting and cranking up the dept of pass, until your happy with the result.
going too fast and deep however may cause the router motor to load up or the x and y steppers to lose steps, so play around with those setting until you find the limit of your machine. The worse thing that could happen is you could break the tool, but thats better than running your machine for hours on end wearing everything out.

I sent you an email with a gcode file you can try.

Okay guys, here’s the poop! If you use anything other than google chrome with x-carve you are liable to have phunny things happen in your project. Like tool paths going crazy. Zach told me I needed to use google chrome and once I got that loaded everything seemed to be normal again. Seems internet explorer causes errors in x-carve so use google chrome!