Flat pack Lemonade Stand

Looks great! Hope he makes a fortune. Looking forward to seeing the completed project.

1 Like

Looks like it would be easy to adapt to make a bomber shipping box, or with some trim a nice planter, or… lots of stuff.

That bucket looks like a dust devil casualty…

1 Like

That is awesome. Are you going to make a flat pack police car to come and shut it down? Sell them as a 2fer.

1 Like

I have used this with good success. Color Splash All Purpose Glue

seems like lots of other folks use it also as it is out of stock at the moment.

1 Like

Great looking project!!

1 Like

Possibly a lot of spilt lemonade on top of that. Perhaps give the top a good coat of paint? A thick coat of gloss white would look great? Best lemonade stand any kid ever had :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome job Phil that looks great.

1 Like

Wow that looks great, I hope business is booming.

2 Likes

Did you ever put up the files?

Do you sell the files?

Out of curiosity, and obviously you are the expert here (I’m just a software guy :wink:), do you think the people who buy the finished product and the people who would buy the files are the same “market”? I’d be curious if you could sell designs and products simultaneously.

Hmmmm interesting analogy. I guess I still do not understand the reason though. With Harley I would think it is to protect their quality standards, they wouldn’t want a bunch of homemade, possibly lower quality bikes masquerading as Harleys.

Oh my bad, not sure what I did to offend. Messaged you privately to talk about it.

Follow up

Phil clarified, I’ll repeat here: I am definitely not trying to pressure you to give away your projects for free! I love the idea of making money on your project designs! That is the mission of Inventables itself, to support entrepreneurs like phil who make money doing what they enjoy. Keep at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t read this topic from top to bottom, but I for one appreciate what Phil and numerous others have done in making some cool projects available to others. It is important for noobs to be able to see a project that has worked for others and try their own machine to duplicate a verified project not only in just cutting it but to see the tool path’s and what bits work.

I personally thank all the folks on this board who go out of their way to help.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. They look great!

1 Like

My $0.02 is that I’m so ecstatic with the quality/quantity of what @PhilJohnson does share that I don’t care what he doesn’t want to share because I figure a guy with that kind of snap has his reasons…:sunglasses: He’s singlehandedly almost doubled the awesomeness of this forum since he hopped on board the crazy train…

5 Likes

Don’t take it too personally, since Tuesday night’s election results came in, I’ve been super nice to everybody, just to try and get some karmic balance…:wink:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention that, my wife and my son both have Canadian citizenship and the Mother In Law has a house just outside of Vancouver that she wants us to move into when she goes into a home next year. In the immortal words of Dennis Miller, not to get into a rant here, but I’m seriously tempted. A thread about a kid’s lemonade stand is not the proper forum though…

2 Likes

I’ve been doing allot of research on mdf and found that allot of people use a mix of water and wood glue to seal the mdf edges. Most popular one I found is 50/50 mix. It almost look like an art in itself to paint and finish mdf