*SOLD* For Sale: 1000mm X-Carve Chicago Area - lots of extras!

I am selling my 1000mm X-Carve with all of the accessories. Local pick up only. I am located in Aurora, IL.

Included:
1000mm X-Carve w/
NEMA 23 stepper motors
DeWalt 611 spindle
Dust boot for shopvac/dust collector
Over 20 bits, most never used (Diamond drag bit, 60 degree 1/2 inch vcarve, 90 degree 1/2 vcarve, spoilboard resurfacing bit, variety of 1/4 and 1/8 inch bits)
Extra materials - multiple acryic sheets, bamboo sheet, HDPE

Original spoilboard with clamp mounts is under the MDF sheet. Original spoilboard has minimal wear on it.
I’ve use this machine to run a business and sell from my online store grainandhide.com. It has served me well. We are relocating to another state and won’t have room for this in the new house so I must get rid of it.

It does have the limit switches but they are not hooked up and the Z access switch needs to be replaced.

I also have a Dust Deputy cyclone for the shop vac which helps seperate the dust. I will throw that in if you want it.
I also have a 2011 Macbook Air that I use to run the machine. It has Parallels with V-Carve Pro installed.

Price with computer and V-Carve Pro - $1400
Price without computer - $1150

Is this still available?

Yes, it is! Send me a PM if interested.

Price lowered

Hey there is this still available? Email me darkstar0155@hotmail.com

Is this still for sale… very intrested

Yes it is!

want to email me at kj_kaminski@yahoo.com would like to know more. I’m located in wisconsin so reasonably close

1 Like