SOLD - 1000mm X-Carve NOVA/DC area

Hey all,

First time poster but looking to sell my 1000x1000 X-Carve. Bought it in March 2018 but have rarely used it and don’t see the free time coming in the near future. Parts list from the original order below. Barely used. I think I actually carved three things before other priorities (i.e., toddlers in the house) took over. Fully assembled and tested. Worked great when I cut but just don’t have the time.

In the Northern Virginia/Leesburg area, local DMV pickup/dropoff only. Not looking to disassemble to ship.

I’d like $1500-cash for everything below:

X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit
X-Carve 110V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount
X-Carve X-Controller
X-Carve NEMA 23 1000mm Motor
X-Carve 1000mm Waste Board
X-Carve 1000mm Side Board
X-Carve 1000mm Drag Chain
X-Carve 1000mm Homing Switch
1/8" Precision Collet Kit for DeWalt 611
X-Carve Clamp Set
X-Carve Bit Set for Fine Detail Engraving
X-Carve Carving Bit Super Pack
1000mm Dust Control System (Still in box and not installed on current machine. Included.)

Also included:
Cutting Board + Woodworking Material Bundle (Unused)
Plastic Material Bundle For Sign + Stamp Making (Unused)
Starter Material Bundle (Unused)

Not included:
Z-Probe. When I was moving the X-Carve to take photos, it fell off the table and broke. Replacement available from Inventables for $20.

Can send other photos upon request but didn’t want to clog up the post with a ton of photos.

Thanks,
Steve

Still available?

Yes, it is still available. DM me if you would like more details.

Is this CNC still available?

Yes, still available.

Feel free to message me if you’d like any more details.

Sold yet?

Hello Steve, I will be in the Baltimore are early next week and would like to come by and take a look at your router and possible bring it back home with me. I should be free Monday and Tuesday nights. let me know if you still have it and when I would be able to take a look.
Thanks for your time Greg 570.809.1675

Please take a look at DM. Thanks.

Sorry all, this has been sold.

Thanks for the interest.