FOR SALE - 1000MM XCarve - $800 OBO - NYC

I am looking to sell my XCarve 1000x1000mm CNC machine. I purchased it a little less than a year ago on October 16th. It was purchased for prototyping inflatables for my Masters thesis project and has been used probably less than 30 hours with a heat sealing head that I mounted in the vise.

Its mounted on a modified 4’x4’ plywood base sized (not an inventables waste-board) and does not have a drill head. It works like a dream and has overall has been great for what I needed. I really am only selling it because I no longer have the space or need for it. It would benefit from having the drag chain kit installed ($46) because the cords tend to get caught on the machine due to the size. The perk is that you can install whatever spindle head you want. I have all the parts (brackets) to re-mount it on a waste-board from inventables and will give you everything. It’s currently mounted without the central cross bar (this arrived with a small damage on original purchase but shouldn’t affect its functionality). Damage is pictured below. There is also a small cosmetic scrape on the clamp vise, which also does not affect the machine functioning.

I am happy to disassemble since it is custom mounted, which means I would also be open to shipping, although I would prefer someone picking up in the area. I’m located in Brooklyn near the Barclays Center. Even happy to throw in two metal saw horses which I originally had the machine sitting on.

Please see images and list of parts. Feel free to ask any further questions. You can email me at Elizabethfishera@gmail.com if you’re interested in purchasing. Asking $800 OBO, original purchase price was $1,035.00
List of parts:
X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit
X-Carve
X-Carve DeWalt 611 Spindle Mount
X-Controller Kit
X-Carve NEMA 23 Kit
X-Carve Homing Switch Kit
Z-Probe

I am interested, but because it is a not a complete kit, I’d like to have a discussion about your parts and compare the parts list to a complete kit, functionally to make it complete with separate shipping, etc… makes this painful.

However, I also do not want to see it go to waste. Can we take this offline and discuss? You can email me directly jklein@ymail.com to exchange phone numbers to talk?

I have a business partner in NYC, so I may be able to have her take care of shipping.

Thanks

Joe

Just sent you an email, assuming its @gmail, instead of @ymail

It is ymail.com

Resending now

Is it still available

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.