For Sale - Complete package. X-Carve Machine, Aspire Software, Designs

WOW! What a deal. I am totally getting out of the carving business (spending most of my retirement time travelling in my RV) because I just don’t have the time any more. The X-Carve 500 is like new, comes with a Bosch Colt 1.25 HP router (has Bosch collar), dust collection attachment, and many more attachments. In addition, I have a licensed version (transferable) of Vectric Aspire ver. 9.158 and V-Transfer (which runs the g-code on the X-Carve without needing internet connection), and I have literally hundreds, maybe over a thousand, of files on an external hard drive that I will include in the package. I have purchased all the artwork from companies like VectorArt3d, VectorClip3d, CNC Mini Projects and a lot more. The X-Carve 500 with accessories was approx. $1200.00, Aspire sells for $1995.00 and the Bosch router is approx. $125.00. The 3d vector files alone are worth over $2000.00. This is a package worth over $5300.00. I will sell everything for $2500.00 (cash) firm. I am also putting this up on different sites, so I don’t expect it will last long.