SOLD - For Sale X-carve 1000mm *unopened* in Brooklyn, NY

So I purchased this unopened from another member here:

I’ve had a ton going on (work and family) and have not had time to think about it.

As such, the X-carve 1000mm remains boxed and untouched.

I’d be interested in selling to a member in the Brooklyn or NY area.

Everything from the original posting still holds:

Description from Order Receipt
X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit Black MakerSlide, support extrusions, GT2 belts, brackets and hardware X-Carve ACME Lead Screw Kit ACME lead screw, Delrin nut and hex nut X-Carve 1000mm Waste Board Kit Waste board with threaded inserts and hardware (clamps not included) X-Carve NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit Four 140oz-in stepper motors, pulleys, hardware X-Carve 300W 24VDC Spindle Kit 24V 300W spindle, custom mount, cap, wrenches, hardware X- Carve Arduino/gShield Motion Controller Kit Arduino, gShield, enclosure, fan, USB cable, wire, hardware X-Carve Power Supply Kit 24V / 16.7A / 400W Power supply, interface PCB, power cord and hardware X-Carve 1000mm Wiring Kit Cable, terminal blocks, hardware X-Carve 1000mm Drag Chain Kit Drag chain, mounting brackets, hardware X-Carve Limit Switch Kit Switches, wire and hardware X-Carve Tool Kit 10 tools for assembly, including a T25 Torx driver, various wrenches and safety glasses, all in a durable pouch X-Carve Clamp Set Secure material to the waste board while carving X-Carve End Mill Starter Set Five 1/8" shank milling bits with 1/32", 1/16" and 1/8" cutting diameters (not compatible with default 1/4" collet in Dewalt 611) X-Carve Digital Calipers Measure the exact thickness of the material you’re carving X-Carve® X-Carve Core Components
Includes wasteboard

Peter, How much?

Hey mark, just pm’d you. Thanks for your post.

This is still for sale. Unopened and never used.

I live in the Boston area, and was wondering if you still have this machine?

Is the unit still available?

Hey I’m In NYC area and would pick up asap if still available. Cash is actually in hand right now. Is this still available?

This has been sold. Thanks for the interest.