Free shiping

does anyone know if inventables has dropped the free shipping with orders over 100.00. just placed an order and they charged shipping. wondered if they have changed something and i missed it.

i think i figured it out i ordered some belting and i don’t think it qualifies under the free shipping.

this is the first time i have ever had to pay with an order over 100.00. i think it was because i ordered belts.i think it might be just in the u.s.

i think if you lookup free shipping it started around Feb. 21 not sure what year.

They had free international shipping (assumingly also domestic) for Black Friday.

They had a promo awhile ago for free shipping for orders over $100 excluding machines. That has ended based on their website.

They currently have some sort of free shipping on Xcarve according to X-Carve – Inventables, Inc.

well i guess i am confused.

It’s not on orders over $100. It’s free shipping on the X-Carve.

Inventables Blog: Free Shipping on Non-Machine Orders
Blog
Feb 21
1 / 7
Feb 21
Feb 22

Zach_KaplanInventablesFeb 21
Today we’re introducing free shipping on non-machine orders of $100 or more. It’s a bit of an experiment, one we plan to learn a lot from on our way to designing a future Inventables membership program.

It’s also a big part of continuing to build Inventables as a community of encouragement, something that’s really important to us. From our recent Easel Live classes to this week’s Fidget Spinner Design Challenge1 launch, we’re hoping to inspire you to design, carve and share amazing ideas with each other. As we do, we also want to get rid of things that might stand in the way of that. Like shipping.
As we launch this free shipping program, here’s what’s important to know…

It’s only for our non-machine items. That means everything excluding X-Carve, Carvey, X-Controller, vacuums, and machine upgrade kits. All bits and materials are eligible.
With big apologies to our friends in Hawaii, Alaska, and international points near and far, it only applies to deliveries to the continental US.

At this point, we don’t know when this offer will end. We’re learning as we go, and you’ll be the first to know as things change.

this is what i found.

Is that almost a year old?

i am not sure what year. all i know is i have ordered 3 or 4 times this year and always over 100.00 and the shipping was free until today.

Probably because they’re giving you $100 to use next month…