Gantry lift plates

Did all 4 bottom V-Wheels receive eccentric spacers?

Yes… triples the stiffness

1 Like

Awesome!!

All that I need now is to find some in stock. LMAO

@PhilJohnson . Would you happen to still have these files around by chance? I’ve tried importing them into Fusion 360 and it ends up just blank. Is there another format you might be able to save them in that would work?

I have the easel project but wanted to play around with the design a little and try something.

Thanks!

Those worked perfectly!! Thank you!!

Any idea how I can get my new updated file into Easel so people can use it if they want?

Looks like if I save it as an SVG the scale will be messed up. I saw you mentioned putting a known size box in the drawing and then scaling everything till the box is correct but I’m concerned about getting it exact.

I meant for my changed version, or really any other part I make for that matter. I guess I can cross that bridge when I come to it if anyone is interested.

lol…i didnt see this till just now, funny cuz i needed stl. i spent a cpl hours building the plans from a screenshot of easel. used a drill press with a #7 bit for the m5 holes. first time i cut metal on my dj6040. installed them on my xcarve last night…thanks again, just wish i saw the stl files…ha

1 Like

@Phantomm did you ever work out those kinks? Your plates look great and was wondering if you were willing to share your design.

Kinks? Remind me plz.

I believe I shared it on in the easel projects folder. If not lemme look back.