Help: Router not following SVG outline?

XC1000. Brand new, just did my first carve yesterday. I am running Easel on Google Chrome and I downloaded a SVG from the net for the Yamaha logo. I printed it twice, once in positive and once in negative relief. Both times it did not follow the pattern on the screen. As you can see, the tuning forks have diamonds in the center and one is offset. I can’t see any reason that this would happen. All my belts are adequately tight. Ideas? I tried searching for the answer in the user knowledge base but I couldn’t find anything but didn’t really know what keywords to search on…

You lost steps causing the offset of the carve. It is apparent that happened as well in your lettering on the bottom. The “X” shows a shift in your Z axis. Have you adjusted your pots as of yet? If not, this is the first place I would be going.
EDIT: Sorry, I’m just seeing that I referenced the incorrect axis. The shift was on the x axis, not the z. However, the “X” letter is what I referenced to demonstrate the point. Sorry.

1 Like

Ok. I see. This video…

It would be nice if this step was part of the setup / build of the machine. Unless I missed it…