Help this Morning

Hello All

Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to have a little bit wider outside circle (may I should say thicker maybe 1’-2’) with my “D” in the middle. When I do my preview it doesn’t look like the wood on the inside of the “D” will be cut out. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Patty

Is this what you mean?

http://easel.inventables.com/projects/dK3gl93y7UIEvZvNusT0SA

Yes, it doesn’t look like when I cut it out that it will stay attached to my outside circlr

Ah. I think I know what you are trying to achieve. One more try.

It’s a door hanger or wall hanger with initial in the middle

try opening it now

Yes, can you explain to me how you did this so I can make note and have for future use?

YOUR AWESOME

Also, how do I save this and be able to use it to cut my project? I have never had anyone fix for me. It’s perfect!!!

Last question, the top right swirl is that just going to be hanging or is there a way to have that attached?

I can add another little curl.

how the world? I need to know these tricks…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

If you are worried about the filigree, here is an alternate way.

http://easel.inventables.com/projects/jFHd6lXAzphSwYmkCNeuFg

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help more than you know. Thankful I found you.

Anytime.

Would you mind sharing with me how you did that?

I sent you a pm with a link to a video.

Just now opened. Can I ask you how long you have been doing this? Did you just keep playing with Easel to learn it?

I’m a 3D modeler, but there are a lot of similar concepts across different software packages.

I am just not computer savy or software savy. I have tried every combination to get this to work and it just didn’t happen. I wish they offered training on this. I know it’s probably very simple and repetition will be my best friend.

Again, thank you so much. I have another design I have struggled with and I have been weeks trying to get. I will give you a break for now. I will gladly pay you for help.

Patty

Hey there, I have a question. Is this going to cut the center out of my snowman? I want to cut him out whole and I feel like by looking at it then it will cut him out weird.