Help with etching copper or acrylic

There has been other posts that Jeremy has put his 2 cents in when the op was not asking for any criticism or witty come backs. It seems like he wants to fight with everyone by the looks of it. I know I wouldn’t walk up to someone in pubic and say that to them so their is no difference in a forum.

Exactly.

Does this look like someone who is looking to fight with everyone on this forum?

I won’t post your activity but you might want to consider that before suggesting otherwise…

2 Likes

What does ratings have to do with anything. Common sense is treat others with respect and that’s in the rules.

Also I’ve never acted the way towards anyone with a rude comment. What I consider rude is calling someone dumb/lazy/you’re an idiot/etc the list can go on.

• grabs another handful of popcorn
1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

The show must go on…

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

XC-Noob2d
Jim get you some 30 degree vbits for etching acrylic and copper(pcb) I would start with some cheap ones off Ebay or amazon so if you crack a tip while getting a feel for it wont cost you a fortune.

Thanks XC! Took your advice and the 30 degree V-bits were the ticket to success.

Jim