Help with multi layer vector files

Is this the same file from the prior link in this thread?

can someone show me how to take this logo and layer it where I can carve and cut it… This I’m just not sure how to do or maybe Im asking wrong because I’m not finding videos to help me.IMG_1097

Can you share the Easel file?
It will have to be converted into a vector then you can use the shape exploder app and break everything apart.
Then set one page to carve and another page to cut out.
Russell

It would be hard to explain what I did but it was all done in Easel using the Image Trace, Shape Exploder App and Combine.
If you had a better copy of the image it would come out better or just redraw the logo for the best results.

Russell

So you the first, then the second, then the third??? I want to learn how to do this. Any good videos out there?

1 Like

Also, learning what bits to use… I have a 1/8 and a 65 degree. Will have to get a 90 degree

The first page was where I imported the image, combined and broke it apart then combined it again.
The second page is the page for carving, the third is for the cutout and the last is a combination of the second and third page in case I mess something up I can go back and get what section I need.
So all you need is the second and third page, a 60 degree bit would work ok and then use a 1/8" for the cutout.

I dont know anything about a Maslow or how it operates, PawPaw has a bunch of videos on using Easel and the XCarve.
Russell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.