Holiday Ornament Template (Fast and easy gift idea)

I did another one for Rowan’s cousin Malcolm. It’s leopardwood, my first time working with that. It came out great despite a catastrophic failure in the dust collection system on our R&D X-Carve halfway through!

3 Likes

Its out of golden Material like dibond with 2mm thickness.

Only the Red bell is missing in this moment.

5 Likes

Thanks for great ideas!

7 Likes

Nice!

omg @JohnMcwhirter that looks great. I like the redesign.

1 Like

Awesome - I love the idea to also add elements on the outside of the circle!

1 Like

This was cut on my X-carve, used cherry hardwood 1/4" thick. Painted black then sanded the flats and finished the natural wood with tung oil. Used 1/16 fishtail bit.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you. The Red bell / nose on the bottom is still missing, then it looks more like a reindeer :wink:

So I have a run…

I made one for a Company with there logo, I sell them a lot of inventary signs, so this is as a advertising Gift:

And one for a friend that likes Spiderman:

3 Likes

those look awesome!

1 Like

Hi there,

Just watched your video (here in sunny and hot South Africa)

I think it was really well done, and needed to tell you that. I even picked up some good tips.
Thanks for that !

Deon Kloppers

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the video, Deon! We appreciate the feedback. Thanks for checking it out!

Now you have to make a box for Pandora to open!

2 Likes

If anyone’s interested in checking out Easel Live, well, LIVE…we’ll be opening it up to the public this week!

You can click this link this Friday, December 9 at 12 pm CST or simply log in to Easel around 11:50 am. We’ll add a pop-up in Easel that you can click on to access the live session.

Hope to see you there, and thanks for continuing to inspire us every day!

2 Likes

I used the template to make one for my wife and each of my kids and grandkids. They were done with clear acrylic. This was a fun and easy project! Thanks to Sam and everyone at Inventables for this.
Have a Merry Christmas!!

3 Likes

Jumping on the bandwagon… :smile:

4 Likes

Now if I just had an auto feeder…

Thanks for the template!

1 Like

Have a work party tomorrow… thought it would be a nice gesture to make everyone an ornament…

7 Likes

Very nice And the bird :wink: I like it really