Ok. So I ended up doing a half inch piece of mdf and setting my stops way extreme so I could surface the boards outside the footprint of the second mdf boards I set down. This created a pocket for the second set. Then I bolted it all down and I’m going to surface that next. I have my stops setup so I can use these 1/2/3 blocks to measure exactly two inches if I ever need to get everything back to where it goes. As you can see my zero looks pretty cool. I ran a bit down the y axis on top of some grid I drew out and it was an exact match. Nice seeing the digital come out correct in this dimension. Ok. That’s all. Have a great week.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.