I could use some guidance

Did my 6 year old somehow convince you of that? LOL. Every time he’s in the garage watching me work he tells me I’m a genius.

Glad you got everything up and running!

1 Like

Mission accomplished!

Painting took longer than I initially expected but I am happy with the results. I’m the future I will investment in better paint with more pigment. I had to do 8 coats of yellow to cover up the mistakes that I made with the black.

I finished it with a spray on coat of gloss poly.

Thanks again to everyone for the help.

12 Likes

Yellow dont cover very well.

That is fantastic. Glad to see you figured it out. The POTS!!! sorry I didn’t even think of that. as I believe adjusting them was in my instructions upon initial set up/ build/ calibration. The paint job came out great. Now you set to make anything.

The best part is when you give the gift and they think you bought it or had it made. Someone will always ask me where did you find that or where did you get that done. When I say I made it they almost don’t believe me. it is priceless.

difficulty is knowing transparent colors from opaque. Yellow is transparent, cover the mistake with white (opaque) first and then yellow. It wasn’t necessarily the quality of the paint.