I hope this isn't premature

Hello,

While I’m not quite up and running yet, mostly because of work and family and other fun stuff, I’m very close to calibrating this x carve properly. But more importantly, and this was kind of the goal of buying this machine in particular, I’m gaining a very thorough user understanding of how the x carve, and cnc machines in general, works.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has offered me advice and guidance.

Now I know what you’re thinking, you’re thinking, “Paul, surely an Adonis, such as yourself could figure this thing out and put it together perfectly with a snap of your gorgeous fingers.” To that I respond, “oh you’re too much, thank you, but no, no I couldn’t.”

I look forward to helping someone, at some point, who just bought an x carve rather than being the one asking the questions.

Again, thank you all very much.

Paul

1 Like

My X-Carve was a pre-order. So there wasn’t a lot of people on the forum to lean on for advice. That has changed. People here are very willing to help. You too will fall into that category in due time. And that is what makes this a great forum to be a member of.

Charley

1 Like