Image trace not working lately?

for the last week I have not been able to use the image trace function. The window opens, but upon selecting the file selection… nothing happens. I have tried on multiple computers, different browsers on each still nothing. I haven’t seen anyone else talking about it though, anyone else experienced this?

If this issue is still happening for you, our support team could work with you on trying to get it resolved. There haven’t been any changes to Easel in the past week that we know of that would have caused image import to stop working for you. We might need to do more investigation into your specific situation. You can open a help request using the “support” link at the top of the page.

I don’t think that would explain it if the problem’s been happening for a week on multiple computers across multiple browsers.

1 Like

Image trace is not working for me either!

I think its not working again, all the other import options are working for me but image trace.

1 Like

I agree. When you click ‘Image Trace’ from the menu, nothing happens.

@JeffTalbot

1 Like

Can confirm… not working for me … December 4, 2017 8:07 p.m.

1 Like

Same. Won’t even load the import window. Tried on Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer.

1 Like

Not working for me either. Tried calling their number and it said to check here. Now I’m screwed. Gonna put me behind schedule on emblem cutting

works fine here…just tested it

1 Like

Just checked… and mine is working now

1 Like

Hey Tim,

Sorry for the inconvenience. A bug was introduced yesterday the broke the Image Trace importer and it was fixed last night. You should be good to go now!

Thanks,
-Adam