Image Trace Police Patch

I am trying to import my sons police patch for a flag and cannot get this image to load properly. I cannot find a black and white copy. Is there a way to convert? Thanks for your help.KPD 2
Dan

Unfortunately, that is not really a good start for image tracing. Unless you want to completely make the patch from scratch, I suggest covertly contacting the department and inquiring if they have some images that you can use. I am sure they will be more than happy to help if they can, and you might be able to drum up some further business in the process.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

If they don’t have something to share with you. You can always go Fiverr and have someone convert it for like $10-$15. I would suggest a better picture from directly above parallel to the patch.

Check out vector magic

This Program is pricey, but pretty amazing, there’s a trial but it won’t let you save v the svg during the trial :man_shrugging:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will look at the websites you suggested and reach out to the PD.
Dan

I can refer someone if you’re interested. She has done some amazing SVG work for me with badges and patches, and last I knew only charges 25 bucks. DM me if so. Good luck either way.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.