Impossible to connect EASEL with CNC 3018 / HL-340 USB-Serial

Hello,

I don’t know why, Impossible to connect EASEL with CNC 3018 / HL-340 USB-Serial . No problem, for example, with send GRBL and many more other sofware… but impossible with easel. Of course i installed last version from linux drivers easel.

Can you help me ?
Thanks !

Hi @Ths, try the unofficial easel-driver as this should support the CH340/HL340 now. Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks

Thanks for your help !!! I tried with this:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/samyk/easel-driver/master/easel-driver.sh | sh -x

In DEBIAN 9. It doesn’t work. Install “DONE” but the detection is not good " Plug in your USB cable and turn on the machine." Is there log anywhere ?
I hope i will works one day, i use it in school in France and for children, i will be more simple !

I am having the same issue with my windows 10 PC. I have completed the machine setup, when I click on confirm settings i get the message “Connect your usb cable and turn your machine on” Or should this be a new thread as this is a different operating system?

It works ! Found tricks here: kernel modules - Testing QinHeng Electronics HL-340 USB-Serial adapter - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
sudo modprobe ch341
OK [debian 10]