In search of 1000mm x carve

Looking for 1000mm xcarve in south east. will pick up if not too far.

Appreciate that, but looking for the bigger model

Might have a 1000mm for sale, located in Texas

How much?
Do you have photos?

No photos, I am not sure if I’m positively selling it yet or not, but I would want what I paid for it, it is fully loaded and never been used.

I have a fully loaded 1000mm still in the box. I will be making a trip from Tampa FL up to Charlotte NC tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested.

I am looking for a 1000mm X-Carve if anyone has one. I will work out having it picked up or arranging some type of shipping if I need to. Let me know if anyone has one they are willing or wanting to part with one. Thanks. I am in NM.

I’m also in search of a 1000mm X-Carve. I’m in PA.

Thanks guys.

Hi!, I am Harish and based out of singapore.
I have an X-Carve 1000mm completely assembled.
Its the upgraded version of X-carve with higher end NEMA motors and ACME screws etc.,
If anyone is interested please let me know.
Its includes a quiet cut spindle and has been used less than 10times in last 1 year.
PL. contact me incase you need pics or additional information.
Price - USD $2,500 + Shipping and taxes etc.,
Thanks.
Regards,
Harish

I have a 1000mm XCarve I would like to sell. It has some Mod’s made from the original design. The gantry has been stiffened with aluminum bar stock. I changed the base frame to 80mm open builds extrusion. The motion control is done with Mach 3 CNC utlizing a USB smooth stepper and a Bob Campbell breakout board. It has a 3D printed dust collection shoe. Dewalt spindle. I am planning to keep my PC but I will install Mach on your PC and activate your purchased Mach 3 licence. The reason for selling is I have upgraded to a full size CNC machine. no longer need the X-Carve. The price is $1800.00.

Local Pickup in Chattanooga, Tn.

I am looking for one in Ohio if anyone has one.

Still available?