Inventables Black Friday Deal

I vote for holding until Black Friday. Everyone and their DOG is pushing early deals this year. lol

1 Like

Love the design!

1 Like

I vote for Black Friday too, gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week.

2 Likes

Wait until Friday for no particular reason. And please, let the x-controller be available for sale. For the love all things that create dust.

Voting is showing strong interest in Wednesday.

More interesting than that was where the votes came from:

and don’t forget down under:

2 Likes

If Wednesday hopefully there will be a hint as to time for those of us who are working then traveling. Need to at least know when I need to pull over and get on the site. :wink:

@DavidLovely thank you for that public safety announcement reminder.

Please everyone do not shop on Inventables.com while driving. I’m going to talk to our software team about using the accelerometer on mobile devices to detect if the phone is in a car and ask you if you are a passenger like they do in the Wayz app.

4 Likes

Still my favourite T-shirt. I had the original DMC one back in the 80s :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol It looks like I’m the only vote in Canada!

How about this as a t-shirt design?

Wow who knew there were so many users in Texas. Shoutout from Austin.

@Zach_Kaplan

Zach, how is this going to work?

Is the deal limited to a certain number, so that if you don’t get in early, you miss out? Or is it something that will be available for a short period of time and as long as you get in, in that window, you get the deal?

Just trying to plan ahead. :smile:

2 Likes

Houston!

Abilene, TX! Only because I’m stationed here, but I’m originally from Bastrop!

green spot should appears on France now :slight_smile:

Looks like i’m the only one in the PNW

Dave
Ariel, WA

Nope! Wenatchee WA here!

Agreed @MStraus I don’t mind waiting until Friday to partake of the deal, but it would be nice to know ahead of time what the deal is.

2 Likes

The forum has spoken our Black Friday deal will be announced and start at the stroke of midnight tonight!

5 Likes

How long will it run?