Here's a picture of my Suckit installation before I switched to the Inventables version:
It's got a top of Z axis hose bracket I designed and 3D printed (and shared on Thingiverse). The other hose guide near the top of the router really wasn't useful and I later removed it. The only thing I didn't like about that setup was the roller stand in the back to guide the hose. I had an initial design of something to replace it, but you came out with the boom arm before I built it and laziness took over.
I like the new DCS, as I've mentioned before my only complaint with it is I want to move the base tot he back right from the front right because having it in front feels crowded and in the way a bit. I'll have to drill some new holes in the mounting bracket to be able to move it.
The other thing I noticed different than my old setup is that my old setup put the hose horizontal pretty quickly where the DCS has a more significant hill to climb, so when I tapped the hose some MDF dust dumped back out on my X-Carve. Not much, just noticeable, in the scheme of things a first world problem.
I thought it would annoy me that the hose doesn't remove from the base plate, but you just pull it out and let it swing from the arm. The back notch so you can pull out the plate and clear the bit is actually a nice improvement over the Suckit. I'll admit that I thought the Suckit was approaching perfection, but that change and the aluminum mounting track on the side and better height locking knobs really did make it better.