Inventables - Please re-think "Post Deleted By Request" policy

protecting your right to take your toys and go home.

It’s time for everyone to take a deep breath and realize that this is not productive to anyone. It will do nothing but drive more people away and give the new folks a bad taste about the forum. Let’s all work together to make the forum better. I can assure you that some of those that left are reading and taking note of what is taking place here. Who knows, if things changed they just might come back

4 Likes

I’m sorry that you feel yourself unable to resist the urge to respond when you feel provoked. For better or for worse, resisting that urge is part of being an adult and getting along with other people. Do you react to people in person the way that you react to people on here?

As for the “full story”, I don’t know which one you are referring to, but perhaps that story needs to be left behind so that a new one can be written? Or at least a new chapter can be started? Either way, old stories that get in the way of civil discourse usually don’t help their writers in any positive way.

4 Likes

couldn’t agree more

2 Likes

Hi Folks,

This thread’s getting off topic, so we’re going to close it.

We will review and consider the suggestions made by the original poster and others regarding the deletion of posts.

6 Likes