It's Alive

I wish i could just pay 50 bucks for that feature lol

1 Like

It will work, just project sizes are limited.

thats why it didnt work cause i was trying to go longer than 25 lol

hey hey lol solution!!

I set up a project 24 x 48 and had toolpaths that went over the whole thing…when I did the tiling, I set it up for 24x24 tiles and it worked fine.

so do you just put the tiles in as 24x24 then put whatever want in the tiles?

so if you have the ability to tile a project larger than 25x25 what is to say that you cant just design a big project and then tile it and then run it all at the same time on a big piece of material?

Tiling is designed to cut projects larger then your machine so tiling cuts down a large project into tiles that you set the size of. The tiling slices up a larger project into manageable chunks for your machine.

because the tiles are set at the same location…coordinates would overlap

mmmmmmm!!! ok

ill stop being cheap now

1 Like

I understand…the software for these machines can get damn expensive.

ok so i got it now. you set up your job the way you want so say 48x96 then it will say it can only do jobs that are 25x25 ok thats fine use your tiling toolpath and make your tiles 24x24 and it will cut the whole thing up into individual tiles and you would need to save each individual tile as a tool path. i got it now

1 Like

yeah and it just kills me that you cant do 3d projects in Vcarve pro you have to buy cut3d

You got it…but it saves the toolpaths for you all split up into different files.

You could get Aspire :slight_smile:

2,000.00 :scream_cat:

1 Like

2k is little expensie for some software

I will start taking night classes where is the student edition lol

I am still trying to see the true advantage over Fusion 360 even V-carve pro (and I am probably wrong about this) doesnt seem to many steps away from easel capability ??

Play around with the trial version… Watch the videos… V-carve is very powerful for what it does… For 3D modeling try fusion 360…it is free for hobbyists… Aspire is truly an awesome program, but it is expensive… Sell a bunch of things and it will pay for itself.