Jerking on y axis

Still jerks

Yes that’s it but it never did that before

Here’s a better video

Better video

I see it in that second video. Check that your pulleys are not slipping and that your belts are equal tension.

it looks like the two Ys are not working together like maybe one is dead and just being pulled long.

1 Like

I want to thank everyone for ur help
I took the belts off hit the botton and the left motor wasn’t working so I looked around and found that the red wire to the motor broke off rewired it and now it’s working great

I do have another question if someone could help me my friends daughter wants me to make her a unicorn seen
She want a moon some trees and the unicorn standing on its back legs in front of the trees and moon
I would like the moon and trees one depth and the unicorn another how do I do that I tried on a scrap piece of wood and it kinda put everything together

@MichaelHupp Glad you’re back. You might want to start another thread for the unicorn project. Also, it’ll help if you share what you have. What your trying to do sounds like a simple task for anyone with more experience…you’ll get a good answer.

If this is the first time running your machine it could be that your settings are wrong or the machine is out of square. Try slowing the machine down in the settings or speeding the machine up to see if that improves the movement. Also check for square, one degree out can really cause issues. If nothing seems to help then the final thing to check is the electronics