Joshua’s xcarve milling and 3d printing projects

Some of the projects I’ve been working on. Lots of v carving and laser designs to be uploaded. Also 3d printing parts for my x carve to be made.

15 Likes

Good looking stuff!

So, you must be from wisconsin, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

NIce work!

1 Like

Thanks!

Lol no Michigan

After painting the v carvings. Onto roll brushing the face with a black color to make the blue pop.

1 Like

Some carves from last night. V carved in easel pro and pieces cut out for the shapes from svgs.

5 Likes

3d printing the jtech laser mount for the dewalt holder.

2 Likes

After printing!

2 Likes

Now printing some hold downs with block stops

3 Likes

Almost finished and going to be testing them out. Making my grid for my x carve in my mdf since the inserts finally came in to use hold downs.

1 Like

Finally done and going to be drilling the holes for the inserts tomorrow! Going to be testing out some more parts that I’ll be 3d printing to add to my x carve.

2 Likes

Printing up a 90 degree jig for projects!

1 Like

The waste board is done and installed the new mount for my jtech laser. All files were found on Thingiverse and I’ll post them soon.

2 Likes

New laser mount printed and hold down covers for the m5 bolts! Printing up some red holddown clamps and step blocks.

holders for my power supply to mount it to the table!

almost finished!

3d printed up some plates to be able to mill taller pieces!

Be ready to smash your E-Stop… I regularly print 3D parts for many things, but there’s NO way I’d trust plastic end-plates, even at 100% infill.

1 Like