![kurved edge|93x50](upload://v2pP3DkfiGrEP3EH6vp4K4DmF3Y.jpeg)

what kind of bit should I use to get a rounded edge
like the picture
kurved edge

1 Like

This is done with a roundover bit such as this one: Amazon.com

Note there are many sizes available, and Easel does not recognize roundover bits as such, so you’ll need to experiment.


This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.