Latest Clock

Latest clock I’ve completed for a co-worker. Obviously he’s a WolfPack fan. Everything but the arbors cut on the X-carve.
Used CamBam for Cam and PicSender as g-code sender.

Stan

Edit: Couldn’t upload video and can’t figure out how to delete this post.:confounded:

Edit 2 : Here are a few pics:grinning: All of the dark areas of the mascot are cut deeper than the light areas. The frame is poplar, the gears Baltic birch ply, and I’m not sure what the base is.

7 Likes

Boooo! :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Not much for You Tube. He’s keeping it on his desk at work so I will try to take some pics. I thought I had some but I can’t find them:grin:

1 Like

Finally added some pics.

Stan

1 Like

Thanks!

Wow. That is quite awesome. do you use a specific program for the clock gears? Some detail on that would be cool.

Thanks. For these gears i actually bought the dxf files. The clock is loosely based on Clayton Boyers’ Deco clock.
That is where the gear dxfs came from. I modified the spoke designs in Draftsight which is what I use for almost all my drawing. I then loaded the files in CamBam and produced toolpaths and g-code.
The frames were again drawn in Draftsight and Cam’d in CamBam. I am working on one now using the same drive chain but am designing and modeling the frame in Fusion 360.

Stan

1 Like