Location, location, location!

Ordered my x-carve a month ago

Currently living in Hackettstown, New Jersey but I just bought a house in Adairsville, GA and will be moving soon.

Donā€™t have mine yet! I ordered the 1000x1000 fully loaded X-Carve and Iā€™m getting pretty anxious, it needs to hurry up and get here! I have some experience through my post secondary schooling, but havenā€™t touched one in about 6 years.

It looks like everything has come a long way in the past few years and along with this awesome community Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back in the grove of things in no time.

Augusta, Georgia. ā€¦ordered the 1000mm Xcarve and waiting impatiently

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Saudi now but leaving here June to head to Guatemala and waiting for my X-carve to arrive there. Iā€™m curious to see how much tax I get pinged for, I suspect itā€™s about 12% including the shipping costs. Iā€™m also curious to see how I go with the CNC thing, as the closest Iā€™ve gotten so far has been YouTube videos.

Yes I ordered the 1000X1000 as well. My background is in computers and electronics so I have got all the software ready with a line up of projects, just need the machine now :-). To get rolling I also picked up an Arduino with a G-Code shield and stepper motors to get a better understanding of how they all work. We will have a ton of options!

Flagstaff Arizona. Born and raised in Phoenix. Shout out to all the Georgia people. Lived there for 18 years in north Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area (just north of Atlanta) right on the Chattahoochee river.

1 Like

Thomasville, Georgia, USA

1 Like

Petersburg, IN,

(agree with AllenMassey, what is with the 20 characters?)

Northwest Arkansas in Rogers, Arkansas on Beautiful Beaver Lake in the Ozark National Forest, sitting on the porch waiting for the X-Carve with utility blade in hand.

1 Like

Hi @DonDespain,

I used to live in Berryville and still have friends there. Do you know very many people form Eureka Springs?

Hey there Sketch; Although Iā€™ve been here 15 years I have 0 Eureka Springs contacts, even though itā€™s just 30 minutes up the road from me. By the way, I have enjoyed and appreciated all your posts!

1 Like

Lancaster, Pennsylvania!

Paris, France. Building a desk for my x-carve while waiting for it :slight_smile:

@DonDespain

Do you kayak on Beaver Lake?

More of a Pontoon Boat, Beer critic, Lazy fisherman type, hehe!

1 Like

Lawrenceville, GA - Hello to my GA neighbors @AllenMassey @WilliamBedingfield @BigKahuna @Nathan @BillArnold

4 Likes

Hello Steve! Georgia is well represented

4 Likes

Not far from Samuel, just a few miles south in Darlington, MD

Hey there all you Georgia neighbors!!!

2 Likes