Long cut times

So I have a project that is giving me 10-12 hour roughing pass. What would you pro’s suggest
for stopping overnight, or just cant do the whole cut in one sitting? I have gone thru the setting
and feel i have got all maxed tothe best my machine can do, but I am not sure how to stop and resume during cuts where the machine can resume from stop point.
Thanks Sean

1 Like

The only good way to do this in easel is to press pause shut the router off and leave the computor and console set there and run. You can not shut it down and start where you left off very easy so just pause it and leave everything to idle until you go back and start.

1 Like

I would suggest sharing the project and allowing others to provide advice on expediting the carve, OR how to best split it up…

At the bottom of easel you can make a new page. What I’ve been doing is keeping one “master” design of my project then I split up different parts of the project into smaller projects.

One other thing I do when I copy I make a square box around my entire project (have it set to only cut on shape) the size of my material. When I copy and paste I make sure that box is already centered to material. Then select the part of design I want to split up and the box. Copy and paste it to the new tab and select center to material. Then delete the box. I found this keeps everything aligned perfectly.

1 Like

Thank you pro carvers for the advice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.