Looking for 1000mm x-carve in WV or surrounding states

Willing to travel for right deal. Let me know what you have.

I have one. assembled, but never used. Has the sideboard, dust control system and a dewalt router. I live outside of Pittsburgh.

Will sell for $1500.00

1 Like

@JenJarrell, I don’t have one for sale but I live in Salem, WV. I don’t know your situation, But If I can be of any assistance to you, don’t hesitate to ask. The community on here is full of extremely friendly and knowledgeable people that are more than willing to help. PS, Assembly is pretty straight forward. I’m a disabled Veteran with limited use of limbs and I put mine together. My CNC knowledge was non existent at best. Its still pretty non existent but if someone tells me how to fix something, since I assembled it, I can find it. Good luck on your X Carve Journey.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am buying one in Maryland this weekend. It’s an older one but I think it will it will be great to learn with and it’s a pretty good deal.

Ugh, I would have much rather made the trip to Pittsburgh since we visit there quite often. (Steeler fans). Going to MD to get one this weekend. It’s an older model but the price is hard to beat. Thank you! Good luck. If this would fall through I will be in touch.

Is this still available? And is it the upgraded model? What comes with it?

Still available. Here is the order receipt:

DEWALT DWP611 1.25 HP

X-Carve Side Board Kit - 30724-06
Microswitch - 30557-02 (×2)
Clamp Set for 3D Carving - 30675-01

X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit will ship via: UPS Ground
X-Carve components will ship via: UPS Ground
X-Carve X-Controller Kit will ship via: UPS Ground
X-Carve 1000mm Waste Board Kit will ship via: UPS Ground
X-Carve Dust Control System will ship via: UPS Ground
Other items will ship via: Unknown
Socket Head Cap Screw - 25285-57 will ship via: Unknown
Socket Head Cap Screw - 25285-57 will ship via: Unknown
Split Lock Washer - 30555-03 will ship via: Unknown
Hex Nuts - 25284-12 will ship via: Unknown

Do you have any extras with it and what would be your lowest price if I come and get it? You can text me back if you want prolly be easier 330-324-5012 Thanks

It has everything I listed. Not sure what extra’s you are looking for. Price is firm. it has never been used.

Didn’t know if you have extra bits for it.

No bits,

Is this still available? Would you consider asking price shipped?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.