Looking for options for a 3D Printed Vacuum Attachment

I recently purchased and finished assembly of a 1000mm X-Carve with a Dewalt 611, after running a quick test piece I quickly realized how much dust gets thrown everywhere when the Y-Axis actually got jammed on dust particles causing an error in the cut.

I made a pair of basic dust shields for the two rails of the Y-Axis, and have been manually vacuuming the part while it’s cutting (which is minimally effective and defeats the purpose of automated machining imo), but I would like a more permanent solution to deal with the dust problem.

I would like to find a part that I can 3D Print on my MakerBot Replicator 2X that would allow me to attach a vacuum to the spindle without any additional parts required (except perhaps a few mounting screws. I’ve seen a number of designs for dust collectors on this forum but it seems like they all require additional parts to assemble. I also am not fond of the idea of having any kind of bristles on the dust collector as I’m worried they will get caught on the parts I’m cutting.

Additionally, I’m curious how much luck people have had with using airflow diverters on the Dewalt 611, do they significantly reduce the amount of dust/chips that get thrown around? On my test cut it seemed like most of the dust was thrown by the cutting bit itself, but I’m not sure.

I actually have a number of other questions I could ask as well, but I think for the purposes of this thread I’ll leave it at that for now. =)

Thanks!