Looking For Someone with Similar Business

Hey Phillip Here you go I personally like the one that says welcome to our home but he came up with the other designs, next time we are going to use the large letter with the name across the bottom this way it keeps the letter more intact and legible. I am going to beef up the house shape a bit more to 1/2" border.

AND I have watched all your videos, keep it up there are great!

2 Likes

Thank you. They look great

1 Like

Hey Steve, it’s good to finally find someone that does what I do. I have some questions I would like to ask you. Not sure if this is allowed but here goes could you email me directly? Troopergirl688@gmail.com

@PattyWolf. What kind of problems are you having with theKrg tool? I’ve had one for years and love it. I’ll try to answer any questions that you may have.

Patty I sent ups an email. Steve

I do something similar. Door hangers and wall decor mostly for kids.

Phillip, i just need practice with the tool. I am still spending so much time working on my Xcarve that I just haven’t had time to work with it

@PattyWolf. Cool. I glad you are so use with the Xcarve. Should you run into any issues with the kreg tool just let me know. Good luck. Sounds like you’re doing awesome

I’ve recently started making door hangers. I’m still trying to figure out the bows to hang them from.

2 Likes

These are awesome! Can I ask you how big your making your lines to put the last name in? I believe I am making mine too big

I think it’s right around 1”.

These are awesome! What material are you all using for these? I’ve made a couple with 1/2" birch plywood but it doesn’t seem to be the best choice.

Jeremy, tryout MDF & Luan to see if you like those better. Right now I am on MDF. I have used both but the MDF seems to cut out better

1 Like

MDF works great you can get 1/4" x 2’x4’ sheets at home depot. They also sell PVC board in the same dimensions 1/4" x 2’x4’ if you want to make them for outdoors.

1 Like

Patty here are a few new ones I did Friday. I haven’t cut the top one yet. Might double layer it and paint the bottom layer a different color.

Thanks! Are you using easel to design those? They look better than the circle-app thing is capable of.

100% Easel, I have to do the letters individually. I have never gotten the Circle Text APP to work. I have tried it a number of different ways and have given up on it.

1 Like

Do you paint the PVC? Any tricks for the edges?

Cut it with the two flute straight bit from inventible, the one with the black ring on it. I sprayed this one yesterday before I cut it with Rustoleum gloss black. I set my MDF up to run in three passes. I go into custom settings and change the depth per pass. So I did this one the same way and looks like it cut clean I haven’t actually taken t out of the machine yet. Been a busy afternoon. I picked the “Two Color HDPE” material as the setting.

3 Likes

Ok Steve I am confused as to how you did this, but I LOVE IT! Please help me to get mine to look this great