Looking For Someone with Similar Business

@SteveMoloney Sorry, I guess I should clarify. I cut plenty of PVC, but I’ve never had a need to paint it. The edges look like they won’t take paint very well (I’ve never tried, though). If you’re painting before hand, I take it you leave the edges?

Yes, I am going to leave them white. Gives it a bit of a dimensional look. I am going to paint some of the scrap pieces to see how the edges turn out. I have not cut a lot of the PVC but what I have cut cuts clean.

1 Like

Patty I just sprayed the PVC board with gloss black the day before and cut it in the same fashion I cut the MDF. I go under custom settings and set it so the depth of cut will cut it in three passes. Seems to clean it up real nice.

These look great! I am wanting to make one for my wife. Did you use easel for this or was it imported in? I can’t figure out how to do this. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be so appreciated! Thanks

I am seeing these kind of ‘door hangers’ a lot lately. Is that the new rage over in the US? Because if it weren’t for this forum I wouldn’t even be aware of their existence.

I did everything in easel. It just takes practice combining the layers to get it right. The big letter I Downloaded a pack of letters. The rest was making 2 circles and combining it all.

@anon68752607 Yes they are very popular I have 10 more to make this weekend.

1 Like

@WilliamMcinnis if you are referring to the door hangers, then yes done completely in Easil. If you search the forum for “Combining Problem” from June 30 and scroll till you find my name there are step by step pictures on how to make them.

1 Like