Looking for the Z axis stiffing and adjusting mod

Can anyone point me in the right direction here. Looking to beef up the Z axis with the eccentric spacers that someone mentioned in a post before. I’ve searched the forum and can’t find it. I have the Dewalt 611.

I just tagged you in a post

Sorry still not seeing the Z-axis mod. I am looking for the mod for adjusting the V-wheels easier than the stock setup. Maybe I was seeing things.

Thanks for your help non the less.

Maybe I’m not understanding what your looking for. You want the eccentric spacers correct?

Yes the whole mod using them on the Z-axis. Sorry if I missed it in your link. Right now my V-wheels aren’t even turning on the Z motor mount they are just sliding up and down. The nuts look like they have stripped out the holes in the 611 mount when trying to adjust them. Hope this helps.

I’ve seen the posts your talking about. I even commented on one with my upgrade. I can’t seem to find them. I’ve since moved on to the linear Z so I can’t even take pictures for you.

Do you mean the -07 and -08

Z-axis mod

Not sure Zach, I need to look at the post ErikJanssen just listed below. I think that is the one I’m Looking for.

Again thanks all.

1 Like