Machine now sold! Thank You

I am selling my brand new, fully assembled, never used 1000 x 1000 X-Carve Machine complete with Dewalt 611 Router Motor, new X-Carve Dust Collection System. I just completed assembly on it about 3 months ago and just haven’t had the time I thought I would to use it. This is the current upgraded version X-Carve that is currently being sold by Inventables. I have tested movement of all Axis and it works perfectly. I have never even gotten a chance to make anything on it so I need to let it go. Fully Assembled, ready to be used. Since it’s all assembled, shipping really not an option so I would prefer pick-up at my residence which is in Arlington, Tennessee but I will work with buyer if they arrange transport via truck line or whatever. I live about 12 miles Northwest of Memphis, Tennessee. The machine sells brand new for $1500 plus another $199 for the new X-Carve Dust Collection System. Here is the configuration with current price: $1695 plus I have quite a few different bits, tool kit, and Unopened Box of Inventables Hold Downs.

2x Suckit Dust Boots
10V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount –
X-Controller Kit –
NEMA 23 1000mm Motor Kit –
1000mm Waste Board Kit –
1000mm Side Board Kit –
1000mm Drag Chain Kit –
1000mm Homing Switch Kit –
Z-Probe –
Dust Control System –
Toolkit –
Clamp Set –
Digital Calipers –
End Mill Starter Set

I am asking $1250 OBO for everything but no low ball offers( I’m not desperate just downsizing). Again, this machine is fully assembled and all accessories are in brand new, unused condition Hit me up if interested. Offering it here first before putting on Ebay in a few days. All the hard work has been done for you so save a few bucks and take this completed X-Carve off my hands.

Call me A.S>A>P …2222222222. Thank you Christopher[quote=“Christopher2, post:2, topic:39584”]
[/quote]

1 Like

Hello Chris, I will give you a ring some time this morning. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you for such a pleasant transaction, Christopher. I hope you and the family get lots of enjoyment out the X-Carve. Thanks again!