Machine will not connect

I’ve been running this machine for over a year, but I haven’t used it in a few months. Everything worked fine a few months ago. Same computer with out changing anything. Nothing has been messed with.

I reinstalled the drivers and updated windows to see if that helped. Restarted both the computer and x-carve pro many times. Checked cables etc. I pulled the side cover off for the first time ever and it was spotless on the inside. I turned on the power and heard some clicks and a few lights coming on. The only thing that seems to indicate something is going on is the white box with 4 digits blinking. It shows a backwards 7 and 3 zeros.

Any ideas?

I am having the same exact issue. I’ve had the machine for over a year, but I have not used it for the last couple of months. The only thing I have changed on the computer is downloaded Lightburn for my Xtool D1 laser. My machine will not connect to easel but does make the typical windows connection noise when the xcarve is turned on.

They sent me a new controller. Contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.